Kids say the funniest things sometimes. I know you're thinking "Katie, Alyssa cant talk yet!" - yes I know!
So I called a recent new hire today because I was missing something from her. On her file someone had mixed up her home and cell number so I called her home thinking it was her cell. A little voice answered and I thought "did I dial the wrong number?" and so I asked if Marci was there. The little voice responded "um I dont know... who is Marci?" I said "Is your mommy's name Marci?" then I hear the little voice scream "MOMMY ARE YOU MARCI???!!!" Then I hear her in the background reply "yes, ask who it is" So little voice gets back on and says "my mommy is Marci is your mom Marci too?" So I said "no my mom is Nancy" Confused the little kid said "Oh so you dont have a Marci?" "No I dont have a Marci, but can you tell your Marci that this is Katie call from Human Resources?" Little voice says "Okay!" then screams again "MOMMY Katie from humans is calling" I hear mom in the background say "okay tell her I will call her back" Little voice gets back on the phone and says "My mom will call you back, she's going poop on the potty right now!"
Hope that made your day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha! that's funny! thanks, that did make my day! love you!
Post a Comment